- NO LEGAL SERVICES OR ATTORNEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIP: The materials found in this site are for general informational purposes only and may not reflect the most current legal developments. The contents of this site should not be construed as legal advice or legal opinion on specific facts or circumstances nor a solicitation of legal business. You should not act, or refrain from acting, based upon any information on this web site. Transmission of information from this site is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Internet subscribers and online readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional advice.
- COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARKS: The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this website are the property of Merring ADR. Users are prohibited from using any of these without the written permission of Merring ADR. All content on the website is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content on the website for commercial or public purposes.
- NO WARRANTIES: Information provided on this web site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. Merring ADR periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this web site without notice. Merring ADR assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this web site. Your use of this web site is at your own risk. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory shall Merring ADR, its suppliers, or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website’s contents be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising from your access to, or use of, this web site. The testimonials and past results that appear on this website do not constitute a guarantee or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.
- CONFIDENTIALITY OF USER COMMUNICATIONS: Except as required by law, Merring ADR will maintain the confidentiality of all user communications which contain personal user information and which are transmitted directly to Merring ADR.
- LINKED INTERNET WEBSITES: Merring ADR does not verify, confirm, guarantee, or warrant the accuracy of any information contained on the websites that may be linked to from these pages. They are provided as links merely for the convenience of our site visitors, and are for informational purposes only. By “hyperlinking” to other websites, Merring ADR makes no endorsement of the views or opinions stated therein. Further, hyperlinks to other websites are not intended to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities.
- TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA: User acknowledges and agrees that by providing Merring ADR with any personal or proprietary user information through the website, user consents to the transmission of such personal or proprietary user information as necessary for processing in accordance with Merring ADR’s standard business practices.
- LAWS AND REGULATIONS: User access to and use of the Site is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Disclaimer madradmin 2017-09-08T16:49:43+00:00